|January - March||April- June||July- August||September- October||November|
Last visitors are allowed to enter the museum 1 hour before the closing in case of visiting the castle interiors or 2 hours in case of visiting both the interiors and other exhibitions. The Museum is closed:
- From 1 December 2017 to January 2018,
- on the first day of Easter holidays
- the Corpus Christi day
- 1 and 11 November,
- on Mondays (according to the annual schedule, as above).
Rules of tours to the Castle Museum in Pszczyna on free of charge admission days:
- From 1 April to 31 October Monday is a free admission day. From 1 November to 31 March Tuesday is a free admission day. Free admission days are no booking days.
- Only for individual self guided tours with no guide.
- A limited number of tickets per day – maximum 10 tickets every 10 minutes.
- The following exhibitions are open to visitors:
- The Wilhelm II Emperor Apartment
- Chambers located on the first floor with the exception of the Master of the House Apartment and the Princess Daisy Salon